Image Map

~previously American Girl Imagination

~previously American Girl Imagination~

Saturday, July 20, 2013

Trip to AGP Columbus opening!

~~~This post contains A LOT of pictures! For those of you running on slower connections, please be weary :) ~~~

It's been an almost a month since I got back from the Columbus AG store! I said I would write up a post about it, but never got around to doing it... Now I am!
I apoligeize ahead of time for the quality of these pictures. We went opening weekend and it was P-A-C-K-E-D! The store is only and hour away from my grandmas, so I expect to be going more often! :D
(no front door pictures, sorry. Mimi and I went in the back door, but at least they were giving out free "Fun with Rebecca" books there!)
Here's Molly and Saige hanging out. This was the first time I'd seen Saige in real life, and she is very pretty! Her eyes are a gorgeous deep blue.
This balloon is so cool! The basket is plastic however, and I have no clue where I would store it. Goodness, it's as tall as my desk!
Saige's new tunic outfit is adorable! The embroidery on it is real too, not printed plastic. :)
I LOVE the picnic set, tamales and guacamole are much more interesting than say, New York picnic foo
Here's an interesting bit: at the AGP Columbus, they had these neat Saige bracelets in the girl's clothing area, for only $5! That's a some pretty cheap Saige memorabilia. Saves me $105 if I were to  get Saige.
Precious Molly birthday scene. I wish AG wouldn't retire her, even if that does bring a new doll.
I set Molly up in Caroline's parlor thingy. It is such a cool set! It gave me (and still is giving me) great ideas for some DIY...
I know, this is random. But it's a cute hoodie!
This was the display showing all the mix and match outfits. I really like the hoodie outfit with the colored jeans. It's name is currently lost to me...
Here's a quick peak at the hair highlights.
The snack cart is so cute! Extremely detailed, and I'm pretty sure that it comes with a lot of cute accessories.
Look. At. That. Tiny. Stuff. It has a tiny microwave!
Talent show set. While it is cute, and so is 41#, this outfit didn't really strike a chord with me. It's cute, but not my favorite.
Molly's display case. :(
No words.
I love the new hair highlights! I was going to buy them, but they didn't have any in the store. And yes, this is one of the new MAG's.
Pedicure set?! I thought that I was well learned int he new release, but I guess I didn't see this one!

So, that was my trip to AGP Columbus! Sorry I didn't get it to you sooner, busy as a bee with cat stuff and what not... yeah, loooong story. I'll try to post what I got tomorrow, but don't worry it's nothing suspenseful. I nearly got a new doll, but that's for another time... ;)

Adios!
-Jeneca

1 comment:

  1. Awesome! I'm pretty sure the pedicure set has been around a LOOOOONG time!

    ReplyDelete

Please refrain from rude language and excessive self promotion. Thanks!