Image Map

~previously American Girl Imagination

~previously American Girl Imagination~

Monday, September 23, 2013

Brief Catch-up and A Peak of All my AG Catalogs.

I'm so sorry for the lack of posts. Even though I'm homeschooled, I've been extremlly busy with school itself and other out-of-house event. I'm on a soccer team, and we go to two co-ops during the week, so things can get pretty hectic at times! 
But I haven't left dolls in the dust, on the contrary I think about them quite a bit, even though I've hardly touched them at all this week. 

So while I was cleaning around this week, I pulled out ALL my my catalogs and thought I would show them to you! Please don't take this a bragging. I just needed something interesting for ya'll (haha) to see. There are probably many girls that have many more catalogs than I do, too.  
So here we go!
Here's the whole huge stack of em'. I really like to go through them every now and then.
I should have adjusted this photo just a tad so you could see them all but oh well. I lined them all up in order of there release date found an amazing pattern...
I've been one to complain about how I never get my catalogs... Well guess what! They came every other! (with the exception of November and December... they probably want to sell, sell sell! XD) January, March, May, July, September, November and December!
(Don't hold me accountable to this, it's just a pattern/guess. Correct me if I'm wrong! :) )

Here are all the GOTY magazines I have... The Chrissa one is actually a funny story... I was at my Mimi's house in Janurary of 2009, 11 months before I even got Molly, my first doll, and started to get catalogs. Well, my poor Chrissa catalog has been through the mill by now, but it wasn't even addressed to come to my grandma's house, it was supposed to go to some guy about 30 miles away!

Well, I hope you enjoyed that quick peak. 
Do you save the AG catalogs, or craft with them? Sometimes I'll get two from different places and cut the other one up. 
Have you noticed the pattern in there arrivals? I can't believe I never saw it before. 
Tell me all about it in the comments below. :3

2 comments:

  1. Cool, I only have a few that I saved.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! You have a lot!
    Please check my blog out!
    Http://www.ag-fun-city.blogspot.com
    Ashley

    ReplyDelete

Please refrain from rude language and excessive self promotion. Thanks!