Image Map

~previously American Girl Imagination

~previously American Girl Imagination~

Tuesday, November 19, 2013

American Girl Mini Dolls Sale on Amazon!

While reading one of my favorite non-doll blogs, I came across this!
Yes yes yes! Cheap mini dolls from Amazon, of course, while supplies last. If you are wanting to buy yourself or your dolls a new mini friend, I'd jump on these deal. I'm not trying to advertise for Amazon, fyi, I'm not an afflite and don't hold me reasonable for anything... but thought I would tell you. These would make awesome Christmas presents too! Just make sure you check the price before you buy, because not all the minis are price cheap, a few still range from $21 to $26... 
Happy shopping!
Jeneca

(I am an accidental amazon prime member, and if you are not, please comment down below and tell if these prices are marked down for everyone, not just Prime members :3 Thank you!)
(all rights to this image below to Mavis from 100 Dollars a Month.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please refrain from rude language and excessive self promotion. Thanks!