Image Map

~previously American Girl Imagination

~previously American Girl Imagination~

Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Happy (extremlly belated) Thanksgiving!

It's never to early or to late to my thankful... in fact, God calls us to give thanks in all circumstances...
So, I'm going to list TEN things that I'm thankful for. Short list, I know, but I can't type out everything I'm thankful right now, because that would take a loooonnnggg time, haha... and I challenge you all to do the same in the comments below. (These are no in particular order!)

  1. My family, in all their craziness complex problems.
  2. The stinking roof over my head, along with those walls and a cement basement XD
  3. A God who loves me and guides me in everything. :)
  4. My cat (yes, my cat)
  5. Alllllll of my Dolls and there things 
  6.  Me Guitarisa
  7. My camera 
  8. NaNoWriMo completion!
  9. My "job" 
  10. Computer! (which means all of you guys too.) 
And that's that! Thanks for reading, and I hope your Thanksgiving was full of family, food, fun, and giving thanks.
I also hope that your  holiday season, whatever holiday you may be celebrating this December month, is great. :D
Jeneca
(p.s, since this got off doll related, enjoy this odd picture I took of the them before Thanksgiving... and stay tuned for a tour of my doll house which has been barfed on by all things Christmas or Winter! XD)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please refrain from rude language and excessive self promotion. Thanks!