Image Map

~previously American Girl Imagination

~previously American Girl Imagination~

Friday, February 14, 2014

A Blast-From-The-Past Valentines Day Party!

Hello, all, and Happy Valentines Day!
My girls never get very far in celebrating Valentines... they wear pink, some decorations go up, but the only Valentines Party they really had was in 2011, back when my doll house was in my closet, which I still miss :/)

So, if you would like to read it, you can check it out here. I apologize for any spelling mistakes, keep in mind I wrote and photographed this three years ago... I've grown up at least a little since then. ;) It's in Picasa Web Albums, and I'm not going to bother copying and pasting it over here because its much more enjoyable to read in that format. :)
Happy Valentine's Day!
feb 14th, 2011

Enjoy your chocolate, and most importantly, your loved ones however you day may be. :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please refrain from rude language and excessive self promotion. Thanks!