Image Map

~previously American Girl Imagination

~previously American Girl Imagination~

Sunday, April 21, 2013

Firsty!

Hi! My name is Jeneca, and this is my new blog. I'm very excited to finally start this out! I've tried and tried again to find a place to fit in the AG world. I've done Picasa Web Albums, Youtube, and blogging all before... But I'm giving it another shot!
L to R, Molly, Naomi (not mine), Emily, Mia and Kanani.

I hope to post at least once a day with some sort of craft, photo stories, tips or news. I've already got a lot of diffrent things I want to post, so watch for that!
If you can to know more about me, you can go to the About Me page, and if you want to know more about my dolls, you can see The Dollies page.
Oh, and just so you know, this name is temirary until I can figure something better out, haha.

-Jeneca

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please refrain from rude language and excessive self promotion. Thanks!