Image Map

~previously American Girl Imagination

~previously American Girl Imagination~

Monday, April 29, 2013

Hola! Aloha! Bonjour! Look At My Dress!

HI HI HI HI HI! It's SHMIA! SHME! XD Joking, joking.
So, I've had a decent week. Not done much, but loving my new outfit XD:
Purty, right?! Yeah, bit girl for me. Highly Floral. But, it's good for warm days like this! From what I'VE heard, Jeneca is planning on making another one of these here thingys... so... if you're wanting to buy one of these babys? Etsy!! **nudge nudge** 
Joking, Joking. 
I think. 
Anywho!
This week I went on a photoshoot with Kanani (who is amazing). She took the pictures above! I will show you some more, because I know you're just dieing to see...

Favorite! ^.^

 What cha think? I like it. Again, too girly, but honestly, I guess I have to be a bit girly. I mean AG did make me a mini skirt.
Se yaz!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Please refrain from rude language and excessive self promotion. Thanks!