Image Map

~previously American Girl Imagination

~previously American Girl Imagination~

Monday, January 27, 2014

Meet Custom-Mini-Felicity-Who-Needs-a-Name :)

So, last night I felt adventrous and decied that my custom mini Felicity, whose name is currently un-decied but might possibly be Erin, needed some eye re-vamp. I mean, I'd already snipped her hair quite a bit, brushed it out, washed it, tried to color it (note to self a readers: bad idea) and given her eyeliner-freckles... but she still looked a like a twin to my 'real' mini Felicity, who is a 25th aniversy mini and belongs to Emily.
So I went crazy. I still undecied on the eye, too. Brown or Blue? hmmm ;)
Anyway, here are some photos I snapped of her this morning in the lovely window light. :)

I sewed the petticoat/nightgown thingy for Mini Felicity, to wear under her holiday gown so she doesn't get cold, and to finally have something sleep in, besides her holiday gown and meet dress that she stole from now custom no-name-Lizzie.
 Her blue eye isn't *that* bright, but it's close enough. I'll probably go over it again tonight.

 A loooong time ago, I planned on giving this girlie (at the time, her name was set-in-stone as Erin) a blog of her own about travel and life situations, but I won't be doing that anymore. Nope nope nope! I'm going to start taking this girl wherever I go travel wise, since taking a big doll isn't always convenient.
{{P.S. what do you think of the name Aurora? :D }}


6 comments:

  1. I like Erin and Aurora! Tough choice!

    -Fluff
    agbffs.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like Erin the best :) She's beautiful- custom dolls are always fun to do and have! I've got 4 myself XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was about to reply "Wow, four customs?" Then I looked at your blog. I love your mini-me custom, she's beautiful!

      Delete
  3. I think I like Erin best, as well. BTW, I love your new header! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It's a bit shaky, but I think, if I keep this name, it'll stay awhile :o)

      Delete

Please refrain from rude language and excessive self promotion. Thanks!