Image Map

~previously American Girl Imagination

~previously American Girl Imagination~

Tuesday, December 3, 2013

A NEW Instagram!?



Yes! Many of you do NOT know that my instagram, miaskatergirl was HACKED. Yes, HACKED. The email I signed for the account with had also been hacked, but a year before, and Google no longer things I own the thing, so I can't recover it. :( I haven't been able to log into it for eight weeks, and I just reached 800 followers yesterday or the day before. How do I know this, you ask, if I cannot log in? My hacker has left my account hanging in the air, and I can still see everything... just not post, which very much stinks. I do think the fame was kinda going to my head, and I was getting obsessed with checking it, and spending long times on it, so perhaps it was for the good.

But I miss AGIG, so I decided to try this again...  I started another account under the name of "zpobonck" {just like my flickr and youtube} and so far so good. :) I'm glad to be back in the AGIG community.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please refrain from rude language and excessive self promotion. Thanks!