Image Map

~previously American Girl Imagination

~previously American Girl Imagination~

Monday, May 13, 2013

I had SOMETHING to say...

Yeah, I forgot. I'll tell you when I remember.

So, it's Monday. Or at least I think it is. Yeah, I think it is. My memory isn't doing very well today. Dunno why, maybe it was to much skating yesterday. I had to practice Saturday, early in the morning, them come BACK because I forgot a bunch of stuff but the coach was still here so she insisted on me practicing for another hour because of the upcoming show... yeah I'm kind of looking forward to summer.
Me!! :D
 I still can't remember what I was going to say... Oh well. Maybe I'll never remember? Maybe you'll just sit there for a long long long long long time thinking and starring at this screen wondering, "Gee, I wonder what she was thinking!" Yeah, I'm not going to remember.
So.
Nothing much else to say.
I've got skate practice again tonight at 7pm. The show is June 1st. I think. I don't know, why should you expect me to be able to remember anything right now? Well, you shouldn't.
TTFN! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please refrain from rude language and excessive self promotion. Thanks!