Image Map

~previously American Girl Imagination

~previously American Girl Imagination~

Friday, May 24, 2013

Update on my Creations! (Boxes!!)

Do you remember last week when I posted" Boxes!"? Well, here's what I've done with them!

The first thing is I FINALLY got around to covering the Shave Ice Shack with paper... It looks AWESOME! I still haven't perfect the roof thingy, as it falls apart... a lot. Today I did find the shishka bob sticks, so maybe I can fix it.
See? This paper is amazing. Hobby Lobby has all single sheets of scrap booking paper for 50% off! (price is 59c regular) I bought five sheets and it was just enough.
This is what I've done so far in kitchen. I know it looks very shabby so far but...


A very burnt-out-on-kids,
Jeneca

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please refrain from rude language and excessive self promotion. Thanks!